At the heart of my equipment is the Zoom f8n mixer/recorder, a very quiet timecode capable bag based audio recorder with up to eight separate audio inputs. The mixer is set up with a harness and a custom battery system that allows me to run all day without having to swap batteries in the recorder.
A recorder is no good without a microphone to capture the sound. That is why I have a range of microphones including:
- 4x wireless lavelier microphones (2x Sennheiser G3/G4, 2x Rode Rodelink Filmmaker)
- 1x Sony ECM-672 shotgun mic with wind protection
- 2x Rode NT5 Cardioid condenser mics
- 2x ISK CM20 Cardioid condenser mics
- 1x Rode Videomic on camera mic
- 1x Sony short shotgun XLR On Camera mic
- 1x Shure SM57 Dynamic mic
- Boom Pole
- Rode Blimp
- Rode Pistolgrip shockmount
- SQN 4S Field mixer
- Zoom H4n Stereo Recorder
- Music style Microphone boom stand.
- Cabling such as XLR and a range of adapters to connect to most audio devices.
If you have a need for something specific that is not listed above, don't hesitate to get in touch to discuss what I may offer you.